The former Wiki contains user-contributed content. Some of these pages may still be relevant, therefore they are preserved for future reference.
Help with maintaining and enhancing the syncevolution.org website is very welcome. It gets generated from a set of Markdown files in the main git repository. Updates can be submitted via change requests. See the gitlab-pages branch for instructions.
- Synchronize with a SyncML server via HTTP
- Synchronize with a SyncML-capable device via Bluetooth
- Run your own SyncML server
- Synchronize Evolution data between different computers and phones via WiFi/LAN
- Synchronize with a CalDAV/CardDAV server like Google Calendar
- Manipulate a PIM storage via the command line
- Sync with your phone via Bluetooth
- HTTP server HOWTO
- Synchronizing Directly to Evolution via HTTP
- Item Operations